Square Chicks wanting to be my friend...(Like Amy Winehouse I say NO NO NO)

I can remember a time not so long ago when I adamantly said NO square friends ever. A majority of my friends are, and will always be sex workers. I guess that’s because we have something in common. I don’t have to lie or hide what I do for a living. They understood what a GFE, CIM, hobbyists, and providers are. And sometimes our worlds and experiences were totally different, but we have this familiarity of getting cash for sex.

It’s expected that square women would hate girls like me. No matter how nice, smart, kind, or compassionate I am; all that sweet shit goes right out the window as soon as I say that I’m a prostitute. I could have won the Nobel Peace prize in Quantum physics or saved a bunch of Monks and orphans from a burning building, but as soon as I say that I get paid to give head, I become this lost child of Satan who was rapped as a kid and smokes crack. Shit, that’s how they all think!

I can’t begin to tell you how many times a square chick has told me that I do this line of work because of something that happened in my past. And when I tell these broads that the most traumatic thing I had to endure was getting my hair pressed for Easter Sunday. They don’t believe me. They assume that I lived like the girl from the movie “Precious”.

After while, the assumptions turn into praises that I can actually read and write.

If they don’t think you’re a crack smoking abuse victim, they think you’re dumb. But let me just say for the record that I have met some DUMB ASS sex workers. OMG, that’s a totally different blog in itself. But I digress...

So anyway, I have a few square chicks trying to be on #TEAM-ERIKA and I appreciate the sentiment, but I don’t want to be around a bunch of chicks that secretly despise me or believe that I’m going to sleep with their men or take their husbands away. That’s not my goal in life. But I will say that I AM about my paper first and foremost, and if I happen to unknowingly work with their husbands or boyfriends then....

Yeah, maybe it’s not such a good idea for square chicks to be friends with me.

I’m just sayin...

*Kanye Shrug*



Comments

Popular Posts