Naughty by Nature

So while I was at Walgreen’s yesterday getting some odds and ends for my house, I noticed that the cashier was disabled with a paralysis to her right arm. It looks as if she’s had a stroke once upon a time, and it’s left her right side paralyzed. She was a short middle aged white woman with scruffy hair and a slight mumbled speech. When it was my turn to be checked out, the woman greeted me with a friendly “How are you”?

Before I knew it, we were chatting and having small talk. As she was talking to me, I began to stare at her. I wasn’t staring at her paralyzed arm, or her mumbled speech pattern, I was staring at her tits. This woman had the most scrumptious looking suckable round mounds of any woman I’ve ever seen.

I could see the outline of her bra through her uniform, and instantly got the urge to grab one. I then began to imagine what she was like in bed, not with me though, but with a man. I wondered if watching her have sex with a man would turn me on, and I got turned on just thinking about it.

Soon more people started to get in line behind me, and I had to cut my perverted fantasy short, as well as our conversation.

I got home and told the only non-adult industry friend that I have about the woman’s tits, and she yells at me and says; “I don’t wanna hear that shit, you’re a fucking pervert Erika”. She then asks me why do I always have sex on the brain.

I just shrugged my shoulders and said,”I guess I’m just naughty by nature like a man”

Then there was this awkward silence on the other side of the phone, and I could feel that she was uncomfortable. So to break the tension, I said:

"Don't worry Maryann, I think your tits are suckable too"!

We both howled with laughter, then I quickly changed the subject to fabric softner sheets, something more her speed!

Comments

Popular Posts