Time is Money so chop chop....

I'm desperately trying to get my regular clients out of the habit of eating my time. Although I love them dearly and the time that they spend with me is appreciated, I'm starting not to like it when clients sit around an extra 20-30 minutes chit chatting. I normally don't mind if I'm not booked for that day, but chances are I have a client right after you. It's a matter of consideration really. Because I have to re-clean the space, change the sheets, clean and sanitize the toys, jump in the shower, re-fix my hair, re-oil my body, re-apply my makeup, and wash what ever dishes the previous client and I accumulated. This re- setting up process can take time, and some times it takes much longer than the 20 minutes that a "time eater" has left me. So here I am rushing to get these things done, so that my next client can enjoy his time with me as well. Not Good!

Consideration and time is a huge factor in this industry, and I'm often thinking of how important mine and my client's time is. So you'll never see me having the client wait while I finish getting ready, or chatting with them for 40 minutes about my cat or some other dumb shit before our intimate time begins. I want to give you your full hour service with none of the bull shit fillers beforehand.

I read review after review where the client tells how the provider wastes precious time with useless chatter in order to shorten her actual performance time. Sometimes that scenario may not be the case especially when providers are attempting to put a nervous client at ease. But most men seem to think the useless chatter is a plot to give him less pussy time!

Another HUGE time issue is "late arrivers". If you arrive 40 minutes late for a session, I will not see you. I'm going to start implementing a new rule that states: "If you are going to be more than 20 minutes late for your appointment then you MUST reschedule. Again, it's a consideration issue. I just want my men to be as considerate of each other as I am to them. That way everyone’s balls are emptied and leaves happy.

Erika

Comments

Popular Posts