Being attracted to the unattractive......

Did I mention that some unconventionally sexy and slightly unattractive men make the best lovers? Did I forget to mention that some of the men who society views as "less aesthetically pleasing" can be the very men that send me into screaming fits of orgasmic ecstasy? I swear, some men surprise the hell out of my pussy.

It's really not my intention to make my clients feel as if I find any of them unattractive or "less aesthetically pleasing", because I don't. I find each of them quite beautiful in their own little way. From the quirkiest looking, to the short and bald, all of them have special sexual qualities that are far superior to their "hunkier" counterparts. And although “Hunkier” can be the desired man for a lot of women, my experience with them has been fucking DULL.

Take man # 1 for instance, he's tall, dark, and handsome. Body chiseled like a Greek God, face is defined yet beautiful. Skin soft as silk...but the sex is HORRIBLE! With his uncomfortable mix of sexual awkwardness and pure arrogance, he is definitely someone I must help mold into a better lover.

Then there is man # 2. He's a short little man, shorter than me even. He's an Indian man with a thick Indian accent and thick wavy black hair. The language barrier is never a problem because we both speak the same "universal language". Without saying a word, he knows where all my erogenous zones are. Although my sessions are designed for the benefit and pleasure of the client, he took delight in knowing that I was fulfilled as well. He then transported me all the way to India as he demonstrated some of the most erotic Tantra Techniques. His hands were small but strong. He knew my body better than I did, and he took total delight in pleasing it.

I guess it all boils down to the old saying that "What you lack in looks, you make up in other areas", or maybe it's just the lack of self-absorption. I don't know what it is, and I surely don't want to stereotype people, but I just can't help but to notice the differences between men. I observe them, I test them, and then I grade them, and in the end it's always the average looking guys that get the higher marks!

I guess those men are a lot like me, because I'm also an average looking woman with an insatiable appetite for good sex - Giving and receiving!

Erika

Comments

Popular Posts