My Pussy gives out Nobel Peace Prizes......

To the men who can turn me on sexually....

When I get asked the question "what turns you on", I say the answer varies from man to man. Sadly, there are so many men out there with not only small dicks, but absolutely NO pussy eating abilities what so ever. And this is where a girl needs to be creative. There’s this Bad sex Epidemic going around where females would rather cuddle with BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend) than to cuddle with a dude whose dick is only useful for pissing and decoration.

Now, I have my share of erectile dysfunctional clients, but they do eat pussy real well and it’s a fair trade off. But some days the sex and tongue action is so bad that I need to console my pussy because she’s so disappointed in the lack of pleasure she's getting.

But there is a remedy to this problem, so listen up! Be Responsive! I absolutely HATE unresponsive men. To me, an unresponsive man is the equivalent of a man with a broke or anorexic midget dick. So if you just lay there silently, I’m probably going to think you’re not enjoying it, and then I won’t enjoy it either.

Be Responsive...

There is nothing more erotic than a man who responds to me. It's not always a touch or sexual position that gets me hot and bothered anymore, it's his verbal praise for all the naughty things that I do to him.

The same is true for men also. The more a woman responds to him; the more turned on he becomes. Its simple Biology mixed with a bit of psychology. Your verbal praise is telling your partner that you're enjoying what they do, and in turn releases endorphins into the cerebral-spinal fluid which is somewhat responsible for the emotion of happiness and being horny, thus making the pussy wet and the dick hard as steel.

Good sex has become so much more than ramming cocks in pussies, and "Hoover like" blow-jobs. Good sex is a state of mind, which is why I'm so orgasmic. My orgasms are usually 60% mental and 40% physical. If the man is hitting the walls and working the middle like he's suppose to, then I can take over from there with the mental part, making it easier for me to cum.

But what men must understand is that following a woman's commands is a big part of her achieving that orgasm. Throw away everything you've ever done with your wife and girlfriend, because what works for them doesn't necessarily work for us, and vice versa.

-Your lady may love having 5 fingers rammed in her pussy, but I HATE IT!

-Your lady may love having your finger in her ass, but I HATE IT!

-Your lady may love you rubbing her vagina till it's raw and damn near bleeding, but I HATE IT!

-Your lady may love for you to lick on her face, and ram your tongue in her mouth, but I HATE IT!

-Your lady may hate dirty talk, but I LOVE IT!

-Your lady may hate getting her pussy sucked and licked till she passes out, but I LOVE IT.

-Your Lady may hate your slow and gentle grinds, but I LOVE IT.

-Your lady may hate your warm sweaty body pressed up against her skin, but I LOVE IT

It's your job as a man to see what the woman wants sexually and deliver it. Don't become angry if she tells you that you're not doing something correctly, or that she doesn't like what you're doing. Communication is a huge factor in having good sex. And also, sex shouldn't be one sided...even when it's paid for! Good sex is sex that's enjoyed by all parties involved.

So remember guys; when you ask me for that blow-job next time, please remember that unresponsiveness takes the fun out of sucking for Fun .

~Erika~

Comments

Popular Posts