Getting good dick is a sexual Blessing from the Gods!

There has been a shift in my preferences with men in regards to sex and race. There once was a time when white men ruled my preferences in everything; Sex, Clientele, relationships, and so on. But every blue moon a black dude will show up and make me question my preferences. Well lately, A LOT of black dudes have been crossing my path in the most spectacular ways.

At the beginning of summer I was avoiding them like I normally do, dodging all the calls that have any traces of a black voice. I’d lie politely and say that I was busy, already booked, or on my period, or simply not call back. But some of them were persistent, and some of them were already well aware of how I felt about seeing black men as clients, and didn't let that stop their efforts. I began to wonder why black men who are aware of my Anti-Black man preference would STILL be adamant about seeing me, it didn't make since to me.

So I decided to say FUCK IT and took this particular client who left numerous messages on my voicemail reassuring me that he’s not a creep. So I called him back, and with the most polite voice he says “I really want to see you Erika”. It was a combination of creepy yet intriguing. After about 10 mins of light conversation and giving him directions to my house, he showed up on time. He was tall, dark skinned and skinny with long dreadlocks pulled neatly back into a ponytail.

I was very impressed, he was handsome and little did I know that the best was yet to come. We chatted first for 30 minutes, but it was hard for me to keep focus on the conversation because I was extremely turned on by how handsome he was. We finally decided to get down to business and retreated to my room.

It was 10:15 on a Saturday night and my room was dark except for a small dim light that I have on the table next to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed with wine in one hand and a condom in the other.

I told him to undress in front of me, and he slowly undressed. When every piece of his skin was exposed, what stood before me was the most beautiful and brown chiseled body. His dick hung arrogantly as if it KNEW it was about to get some pussy.

Not to go into too much detail because I know he’s reading this, but let me just say that I got fucked, sucked, licked, tossed, spread, touched, and kissed like NO OTHER man has ever done it. The way his body moved and smelled took my breath away. He was fucking AWESOME!!

It’s men like him that get me in trouble because I tend to become "dick hazed" and fall in love and then ultimately hurt. So when he was done, I walked him to the door, gave him a hug and told him good bye. He then text me later thanking me for a great time and he’ll call me when he has more money, and blah…blah…blah.

I looked at the text and wanted to text him back telling him how wonderful he was, and how much of a fabulous time I had, and how he's on my list of greatest sex; but something stopped me. That something didn't want me to respond at all, but I didn't want to be rude, so I responded with....

Thanks, Goodnight!

Comments

Popular Posts