The Great One.....

In the 1993 movie “A Bronx Tale”, the character Sonny played by Chazz Palminteri told his young protégé named “C”, that every man is allowed 3 great women in their lifetime. And if that saying rings true for everyone, then I have just met my first “Great One”.

The client that I confessed my love for in a previous blog blessed me with his company last night for 3 hours, and it was 3 of the most magnificent and passionate hours that I’ve had in a great long while. He knows my feelings for him and he accommodates every emotion that I have by returning the love for just those brief but passionate hours. When we’re together he makes me feel loved, desired, and wanted.

The man has the stamina and body of a well built machine, and his ability to cum multiple times astounds me. Every time we’re together he cums multiple times, effortlessly. I joked and told him that he was a machine like The Terminator, but in a good way. He’s so cool, stunningly gorgeous, and athletic, but he’s humble and friendly which makes him real easy to love.

He’s what we refer to as “The Total Package”, and maybe I’m just infatuated with him like a fan would be to a movie star because of his looks and body and every other shallow quality that most people desire. A reader asked me which actor does he remind me of, and without a doubt it's definitely Will Smith.

I don’t know what it is, but I’m certainly the fly wrapped up in Charlottes Web right now, and hopefully he’s not a spider looking for prey.

I seriously doubt it though....

Comments

Popular Posts