My Epiphany

I had an Epiphany over the weekend.

I have this sudden uncontrollable longing and affection for a particular client.

Because I love him….

And although nothing will ever come of it because of our circumstances, I really enjoy this feeling. I said to myself that I will always be honest with him and say exactly how I feel no matter the outcome. I always knew that there was something more, but the fear of running him away makes me respond vaguely when he asks certain questions about my feelings for him. I’m always honest with him though, but I never injected love in the equation until now.

I guess this is why the sex is so fantastic.

I prayed for my spirit guides to give me some insight because I don’t understand what’s going on with me emotionally. And the little voice in the back of my mind said:

“Let him pave the road for the one to travel on smoothly”.

I think I get it!

Comments

Popular Posts