Guys I'd FUCK - Journey

Growing up in a musically eclectic household has its perks.

I remember my dad having a wide verity of music blasting from his 1970's Sansui. Everyone from George Benson, Journey, Earth Wind and Fire, Rickie Lee Jones, Cameo, and KISS blasted in our tiny little 2 bedroom duplex. I was maybe 9 or 10 at the time, but I'd sit and sift through some of my dads old records that somehow smelled like a wet basement. My dad was real strict when it came to messing around with his things, so I had to take extra special care not to break, scratch, or damage his records or Stereo System.

I remember some of the records that he owned had nude women with Afro's on the cover. Nudity on album covers seemed to be a big trend back in the 70's and early 80's. And in an attempt to quench my perverted thirst for nudity, I discovered an album with some of the goofiest looking men on the back. They all wore these God awful tight spandex pants, shirts tied up in the front like a girl, and long ridiculous hair.

What the FUCK could my dad possibly see in these clowns I thought to myself? So I removed the record that was inside, and placed in gently on the turntable. And the first song that I decided to play was "Who's Crying Now". And almost IMMEDIATELY I fell in love. Every song on that album was fantastic and the lead singer Steve Perry started to look a little less clownish to me.

That's the power of talent....

Talent can make a group of men who you would normally think are repulsive looking, and turn them into something SEXY. And Journey is definitely SEXY to me!!

Watch this live performance of "Who's crying Now". Neal Schon makes my vagina wet with his Guitar solo. OMG It's fucking FABULOUS!!


Comments

Popular Posts