Guys I'd FUCK - Adam Lambert



Yeah, I know Adam is Gay and all, but when I saw him perform on Oprah it sent chills down my spine. There is nothing sexier in my eyes than raw talent, and Adam has TALENT.

There’s something about him and his style and the way he carries himself that reminds me of a young Elvis. And although he’s gay and a LOT younger than what I usually go for, and I’m really not into the whole emo look, I’ll just say that Adam can get some pussy if he wanted it. And I’ll give it up willingly!

But more than the sexual attraction, Adam looks like he’s a lot of fun to be around, and he reminds me a lot of my gay boys in LA that worship the ground I walk on. Most gay guys do!

Below is his performance on Oprah...

Comments

  1. I'm gay and he is too feminine for me...I like the ones with the deep voices and 5 o'clock shadows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts