Vintage and Retro Pussy


I absolutely LOVE finding pictures on the internet of people having sex pre 1930. My Pentecostal church going Grandmother on my mom side always wants to make the women in her era seem all Victorian and innocent and I say that’s BULL SHIT.

But my grandmother on my dad side is different. She’s 79 and had 8 kids and was never married until recently, and loves to fuck. She told me this, and I laughed hysterically. She’s always been my favorite grandmother because her past was shrouded in mystery, and she always had a good time and money.

I found some nude pictures of her once when I was a kid and I never told anyone but I’d always sneak down in her basement and look at them behind the stairs. Looking at my grandma naked in the 50’s was kind of weird but erotic at the same time. I wish I had kept one but I’m sure she destroyed them all or gave them to her late husband.

They were nothing like the picture posted above, but I did see EVERYTHING…

Go Grandma!



Comments

  1. So thats what you were doing in the basement when we were kids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts