Welcome Back my Duo Partner and Lover, Harlem

I understand the thought process that a man puts into their choice of multiple companions. You're seeking someone friendly, well groomed and with impeccable hygiene, someone who will make you feel at ease, someone who might be willing to take charge, if this is your first duo. I am confident in my and my partner's ability to make even the most nervous newbie feel at ease.

I offer duos with my lover and secondary partner, Harlem.


Our Duo Schedule is as follows…


When: Every Tuesday and Thursday for the entire month of December, advance notice is required!


What Time: 10am-2pm


How Much: $300


Contact me for details.


You can join in, or merely be the voyeuristic fly on our wall...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts