Mistresses and Whores


In the wake of this Tiger Woods scandal, I feel that it’s my duty to note the differences between a Mistress and a Whore. And keep in mind that this is just my opinion.

A Mistress will tell on a man out of jealousy and attachment issues

A Whore keeps it quiet and keeps it moving

A Mistress gets her feelings hurt

A Whore doesn’t get feelings involved

A Mistress wants Quality Time and affection

A Whore wants to get paid and have a good time

This is not to say that a whore doesn’t care for her married companion because we do. But we are fully aware of the nature of our sexual arrangement. For a whore, it’s a business transaction, so we’re always going out of our way to protect him, because that man is our bread and butter.

I had an incident once where a wife found my number in her husband’s cell phone and decided to call me. But because I’m good in Psychology, I knew that this woman wouldn’t believe that her husband liked black girls, so I turned on my ghetto twang, and she totally dismissed it as a wrong number. LOL

For a Mistress the thought process is totally different. To the Mistress the married man is her man also, so she’ll get jealous and stupid if she feels that this married man isn’t giving her adequate attention, and before you know it, she’s keying his car and calling his house and hanging up, like some ole Glenn Close Fatal Attraction shit.

Any married man that takes a Mistress is crazy to me. And I understand the idea is to get free pussy and some affection, but in the long run it’s not free when you’re taking out restraining orders, and getting damaged property fixed, getting divorces because the Mistress decides to stalk, harass, and fuck up your shit.

Just pay that little ole $200 and keep it moving. I’ve had the same clients for YEARS. My best regulars have been with me for 5 years, and that’s longer than a lot of relationships.

And in the end everyone is getting what they want. Nobody’s feelings are getting hurt. And everybody is having a good time!

Take my advice, Mistresses are not worth the fucking headaches!

Comments

Popular Posts