My eBook - Achieving the Ultimate Orgasm


Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.


Those of you who are die hard fans and clients know that I am EXTREMELY Orgasmic, and can cum at the drop of a hat. Well I wanted to share that talent with the world.

I have written my first eBook on how to achieve those lasting and powerful orgasms through Masturbation.

Explore the sexual world of Orgasms through the words and experiences of a former Prostitute. Learn all the tips and secrets to pleasing yourself through masturbation, concentration, movement, vibration, and creativity. An Orgasm is a sexual phenomenon that releases neurohormones oxytocin and prolactin, which is the same chemicals that help aid in depression, anxiety, and mood disorders.

Orgasms also help with sleeping.

Get the "hands on" training and step by step guidance that you need to reach your Ultimate Climax.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts