Fucking the Boss is "Pussy Politcs"

Does fucking the boss get you ahead?

I was having this headed debate with my mother over the weekend, which is a total Drama Queen, especially when she’s drunk.

Well she had been drinking and crying all night to my dad that her boss overlooked her for a promotion that she was up for, and instead he gave the promotion to a girl who has less experience and less seniority. At first I thought her boss was wrong for overlooking my mother for a promotion that she was up for, that is until my mother said; “That bitch is only getting this promotion because she’s fucking the boss”

Oh shit, how come she didn’t mention fucking hours ago because that would have been the end of the conversation? This situation is not a right/wrong situation, this is the game of “Pussy Politics” and the boss gave the promotion to the girl who’s sucking his dick right. I’ve sucked a few dicks in my time where getting a promotion or an A in a class was my main motivation, and 99% of the time it worked in my favor. My mother doesn’t understand “pussy politics” because she’s like every other square woman in the world who feels that a woman should use her brain to get ahead. Not give head to get ahead.


And what I say to that is…

I used my brain to come up with the idea of giving head to get ahead.

God, I would so get lynched by the feminist movement if they heard me say that!

Comments

Popular Posts