More in Interracial preferences


I see that racial preference is still a touchy subject for some because I recently got asked about it again, but the guy was totally fabulous about it. I usually find myself coming up with some politically correct explanation because I want to be careful not to offend anyone, especially Black men because I do adore them.

Black people have a tendency to think that if someone prefers to date or fuck outside their race, that it’s somehow a snub against them, which is not always true. I’m just sexually attracted to men whose physical traits are totally different than mine. That’s the best way I can explain it.

I don’t think that white men are better than black men at all, but when you grow up around the same type of people, live around the same type of people and socialize with the same type of people, you get bored and crave something new. And White dudes are the sexual newness that I seek.

It’s more of a skin fetish I suppose…

Now when it comes to friendships, and personal camaraderie, I prefer Black men for that because of the commonality that we share with race, experience, and upbringing. We can relate to one another, but that’s something totally different, it’s not sexual, it’s more social, political and cultural.

Some of the greatest and most fulfilling relationships I ever had were with black men, but for some fucking reason I couldn’t get sexually aroused. It’s kind of like having a Gay best friend; Lots of emotions and ZERO sex.

I’m a lot better now because all of the black dudes I have sex with today are a lot older than me, so they cater to my desire for older men.

But in the end I’ve learned that I can’t force or fake physical and sexual attraction, even when I’m getting paid to do so. That’s why it’s imperative that I have a connection with my clients, both black and white, because if I don’t, none of my girlie parts will respond at all.

Comments

Popular Posts