Unexplained Addictions...

I have many addictions that can be explained, such as my coffee addiction. But there are some addictions that defy explanation, such as my addiction to watching a certain youtuber daily.

Her name is Michelle Phan, and for some strange reason, her videos have taken over my life, especially at night. My nightly routine before I go to bed consists of drinking a bottle of wine, and just eagerly gazing at her makeup tutorials.

I'm not even interested in makeup, so I’m not sure if it’s the music that has this spell on me, or maybe my computer is letting off addictive crack-waves.

See for yourself....


Comments

  1. I discovered your blog a day ago through Zabeth (Zabeth's Corner) and I just wanted to thank you for posting on Michelle Phan. Last year, I spent like 3 hours going through her Xanga (that hypnotic/addictive effect) you mentioned but like a dumba**, forgot to save it. Its been on the back of my mind since then. Thanks girl and I will be commneting regularly from now on.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emeritus

    Thank you for commenting. I just Love this Michelle Phan. It's crazy, but I watch her videos EVERYDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i'm addicted to youtube makeup videos. and michelle phan is amazing. if you think her videos are addicitve you should see queenofblendingmua's videos. love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you know this, but youtube has videos that tell you how to do hair too. I went through a "natural" phase and wanted tips and found a whole bunch of videos where people with natural hair gave step by step help. They even tell you what products to get. I remember you typing about growing dreadlocks so I thought I would mention it.

    I really like your blog, your so open-minded and real. Thanks for the read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Luminous Phenomenon

    Thank you so much for the compliment. I can sit all day and watch these make-up Tutorials on youtube.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts