Reversal of Power...

I’ve been in the medical profession on and off for almost 10 years now. My first medical job was in an Optometrist office, working for a Doctor who was a friend of the family. God she was a Mega Bitch, and nearly made my life a living hell. After working for her for only a year, I transferred to The Clarkson Eyecare Chain, where things were a little better but not much. From Clarkson Eyecare, I went and worked at a few private offices, then Crown Optical. My experience was never pleasant in that industry, so I just quit doing it all together.

After thinking long and hard, I decided that I wanted to remain in the Healthcare industry so I went to nursing school. Fast forward about 5 years, and a TON of Primary care doctors, Temporary medical agencies, 2 Hospitals, and a Dentist office, and I can honestly say I’m sick of Doctors.

*BUT*

That is unless I’m fucking them. When I have Doctors as clients, I LOVE THEM, it’s like a total reversal of power. Their personality is totally different when you’re intimate with them. One of my most beloved clients is an Optometrist who says that he’s considered a douche bag in his office, and I get a whiff of his douche-ness when his techs call his cell phone to ask him a question. I’m not quite sure if he’s annoyed that he’s getting a call in the middle of a blowjob, or if he’s just actually annoyed at having to answer his tech’s stupid questions like: “Is 4.5 high index lenses”.

When he hangs up, we both laugh because we can relate to how Doctors get annoyed when you call them on their lunch breaks, or in his case, “pussy breaks” to ask questions.

He often likes to test me to see how much of the industry I still remember, so he’ll ask me about Polycarbonate lenses, Transitions, Visual Fields, High Indexes, Hyperopia, and Prespiopia. I’m usually like; “Dude, you wanna give me nightmares”? I hated that industry.

But I remember it all like I was doing it yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts