Guys I'd Fuck- Sir Anthony Hopkins


Oh God, where do I start?

First of all, I didn’t really discover my love for Sir Hopkins until 2008 when I saw the movie "Fracture". And my admiration for him wasn’t instant like it was for Al Pacino. I literally fell madly in love with Al Pacino as a kid after watching the "Godfather" and "Scarface", and that love still lives on today. Anthony Hopkins was a little different.

So my dad and I were doing our Sunday ritual which is watching movies and eating breakfast, when we both agreed that “Fracture” was a terrific thriller. My dad then recommends that I watch “Silence of the Lambs” and see Anthony’s Academy award winning work, and later that evening I downloaded it. Let me just say, I was fucking blown away!

Afterwards I began to get aggravated at the fact that I’d never seen this movie considering I am the self professed “Cinephile”. How the hell did I miss this one?

I then began to mimic Anthony’s character; constantly saying those witty little quotes from the movie, like, “I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti”. God I was ridiculous!

Then adding a level of sex appeal doesn’t hurt Anthony Hopkins either. And YES I know that I have an older man fetish with my crazy lusting after Hollywood actors born before 1950. I call refer to them as my SMOM (Sexy men on Medicare). That list goes on to include some of Hollywood’s heavy hitting actors.

- Clint Eastwood
- Morgan Freeman
- Al Pacino
- Sean Connery
- Jack Nicholson
- Robert De’Niro
- Marlon Brando

And the list goes on and on and on

Comments

  1. I have a thing for older men too, my friends say that I am "robbing the craftmatic" [an adjustable bed that some older people use].

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I LOVE that..

    Robbing the craftmatic! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts