A Fuck buddy- I am NOT!



If you follow my blogs regularly, then you've heard me brag and shine about how wonderful my men are, and believe me, they are. But every now and then I get a good client who later assumes that our sexual relationship is no longer a business transaction, and more of a bootie call, and that's when I start to get annoyed. The one thing that I hate most about this game is the confusion that it causes, especially once you build a rapport or relationship with clients. For instance, I had a regular client whom I made such a wonderful impression on that he wanted me to spend the weekend with him at his lake-front property in the Ozarks! And usually the invitation would be wonderful if I weren't expected to be his little sex kitten for the weekend, FOR FREE! No way!

Dude didn't want to pay me, he just expected me to jump at the idea of being his beckon call-girl without compensation for the entire weekend. That's why I usually decline offers to just hang out at clients homes because I want the business side of our relationship to remain in tact. The same thing goes for clients that like to eat up my time when we're in a session together. They will only book for an hour but will stay for 2 and not want to pay for that extra hour. Believe it or not, I have a lot of clients that do this, but because I like them so much, I'll let it slide. But the more I see men doing this, the easier it is for me to do the unfortunate clock watching.

But fortunately, it's not becoming an epidemic, because most of my men understand the importance of my schedule and time. And it's those men that I make exceptions for when it comes to certain things like extending time or offering discounts. I love it when my men make my life easier, to where I can just lay back and do my job and make them happy, without having to worry about being cheated or taken advantage of. Men who respect those boundaries get more BANG for their buck.

Please understand that this is not a complaint, this is more of a concern. And any client that overstays his time without properly compensating me is being a tad bit rude in my book. And the one thing Mz Erika hates more than smelly balls is a man who tries to take advantage of me. That's the ultimate NO NO!

So let's work on that please!

Comments

Popular Posts