Hooker of the week - Air Force Amy


Love her or hate her, Air force Amy is definitely a sex worker on top of her game…

I first became fascinated with Amy after watching the HBO series “Cathouse”, and no matter how you feel about its current owner, Dennis Hof, you can not deny that he’s a genius when it comes to business and marketing his products. And although I understand the controversy that most Brothels garner, like not letting girls leave, and taking half their money. You have to give him credit for keeping his business in tact, and at the top of the food chain.

This is where Air force Amy comes in, one of the Bunny Ranches most sought after and most successful hooker. She is probably one of the only modern day hookers to actually make 7 figures. Unlike the rest of us little hookers who are just happy banking our 40, 50, and 60K salaries. Amy is constantly on the cutting edge with adding new kinks and activities to her repertoire. I recently heard a radio interview where she said that when she’s with clients, the only thing on her mind is making him come back. She said that her mind is constantly fixated on giving him what he wants and leaving him wanting more. She says that the secret is in the repeat clients, and building lasting relationships.

Another thing that I love about Amy is that she’s easily accessible. So if you ever decide to contact her via her website or message board, she’ll answer you back rather quickly AND she’s quite friendly too.

Another great quality about her is that she’s not selfish with her wealth; as in she’s always willing to share her secrets with us little people. I saw on her message board that she’s made “Hooker of the Year” just about every year she’s been at the Bunny Ranch, and when asked her secrets of success, she didn’t give some half-assed answer, but instead gave a list of things she does to better her empire!

Kudos to you Amy!

Top ten Reasons I’m Bunny of the Year

By Airforce Amy

A lot of very successful people won’t tell you their secrets of success. Very successful people who are comfortable in their own skills will.

My philosophy has always been “if you want to be a millionaire, take one to lunch and ask her how she did it, then do it yourself.”

So here are the top ten reasons I’m bunny of the year, every year I devote to the Bunny ranch. I hope you can incorporate some of my practices to help you become more successful too!

1. I take my own advice.
2. I constantly improve upon myself and my job skills; physically, mentally and emotionally.
3. I have goals and when I reach my goals I don’t stop, I just increase my goals.
4. I’m single, no dependents.
5. I have the most repeat clients.
6. I do the most for the money. (Very Important)
7. I share the wealth.
8. I never lie, nor steal.
9. I advertise and give good deals.
10. I try to make a new friend with every client.

And lastly, she has fun!

You go girl!

Comments

Popular Posts