Real Life


Thank God I only have one child.

I realized today how stressful parenting can be, even when you’re doing simple things like school supply shopping. So today (Sunday) I decided to take advantage of Tax free weekend so that I can save a few dollars. I woke up extra early because I knew that the stores would be packed with mothers and their little bratty kids, and I was NOT in the mood.

So I printed off my son’s supply list and headed over to Target 30 minutes before they open, and GOT DAMMIT there was a fucking line waiting at the door.

FUCK….FUCK…FUCK!

But anyway, I scavenger hunted through the school supplies and got everything on the list except the Wide Rule loose leaf notebook paper, which was out. I twittered about not being able to find notebook paper, and a brilliant client of mine gave me a website where I can print out my own notebook paper.

www.printablepaper.com

SCORE!!!!!!

I already had tons of white papers here that I don’t use, so I just printed him about 200 sheets and Viola…Wide Rule Notebook paper is born!

Thank you Mr. C
Someone asked if I could put my nude photos behind a link and I was like HEll NO!
This is a blog based on the life a hooker, so if you don't like sex talk or tities then go visit TJakes site instead!

Comments

Popular Posts