Fantasy Ménage à trios


Over the last month or so I’ve had this growing obsession with the classic TV show drama, Miami Vice. Every evening when I return from my regular job, I’d settle in to watch an episode of the awesome classic crime drama. I never really pay too much attention to the plot because I'm usually fixated on the flashy 80’s décor, music, and those two sexy mother fuckers, Crocket and Tubbs.

I guess the other thing that I loved was the fact they let the black cop (Tubbs) have love scenes with women like his partner does. You usually don’t see black men making love on TV or movies today, so I appreciate seeing those sexy love scenes, especially the episode with Tubbs and Pam Grier.

Because I find both Crocket and Tubbs extremely sexy, I’ll often masturbate while watching them chase down cocaine dealers in Crockets black Ferrari Daytona Spyder. But just imagine what these two would be like in a Ménage à trios, fulfilling my appetite for both black and white skin; Tubbs on one side and crocket on the other, bringing me to the greatest ecstasy known to man. Then waking up the next morning to champagne, breakfast, and a fat envelope full of cash!

That’s some good living right there yall.

Comments

Popular Posts