Pole Dancing Extraordinaire.....

Until now, I had never really been impressed with strippers or pole dancers because most of them aren’t real dancers. I’ve seen a few performers in other cities that were so fantastic and animalistic that you forget they were naked. Unfortunately not here in ghetto /white trash Midwest. As a matter of fact, most of the girls in the clubs here look like they need a bath and some Xanax.

Well one of my gay friends saw this woman Felix perform in a Pole Dancing Competition last year, and raved at how wonderful she is. And let me just tell you, this woman is a supernatural force of nature on the pole.

Check this woman out!





Let's not forget the wonderful and sensational Perle Noir who was the first African American to win Miss Exotic World with her Josephine Baker inspired routine. This woman is yet another supernatural force of nature.

I swear, aint nothing sexier than a beautiful talented woman!

Comments

Popular Posts