Blood oh the Blood

I’ve always had a love-hate relationship with my period.

I love coming on because during my period I am the horniest. Everything is tender and sensitive, from my nipples down to my thighs. The slightest brush up against my body can cause me to quiver.

But on the flip side, the blood grosses me the hell out. Not necessarily the blood itself, but the amount of blood that comes out of me. I’m almost positive that a half-gallon flows from my vagina every month, fucking up my sheets, underwear, towels, and everything else it touches. My period also makes for embarrassing sex moments with lovers.

I usually don’t have sex when I come on my period because my flow is so heavy that most diaphragms and instead soft-cups don’t hold it in. But I went against my better judgment, and saw a really great guy anyway.

I made sure that I bathed thoroughly before I inserted the soft-cup against my cervix. And with blood dripping down my thighs and hands and onto the floor, I wrestled getting it in properly. After I got it in, I cleaned the blood off the toilet seat, and the floor, and then jumped in the shower again.

I got out, and did my usual girlie prep with the lotions, powders, and perfumes. I made sure my hair was flawless and makeup was just right, then I put on my little yellow sun dress.

Because I’ve known this guy for years, I told him that I was on my period and to be gentle because a mess would ensue if he didn’t. He just laughed and said “it’s just a little blood Erika”.

So off we went, he started touching me and gently rubbing his hands against my breast and thighs and I started to feel a quiver. His skin was pressed up against mine, and I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as he cupped his hands around my breast. He reached down and stuck his finger in my vagina and to my surprise it came out clean. I thought I was in the clear so we put the condom on and jumped onto the bed, and he went in from the back. He was going as gentle as he could but I still started to see blood drip down onto my sheets. I kind of panicked and told him to stop so that I could adjust it, and he told me not to worry about it.

He goes in to play with my clit while fucking me from behind, and then I lay completely on my stomach while he’s on top of me, getting it from behind. I can feel the massive amounts of blood under me, and when his hands were in sight, I saw blood on them. The sight of my blood on his hands turned me on.

He went in harder and harder, and I felt more blood come out. By this time the blood was all the way up my butt and at the lower part of my back. I turn over so I can see the blood on him, and he says to me....”WOW, what a sexy mess we made”

Comments

  1. OMG! LOL Girl you KNOW that this post was just a tad too much. Not in a bad way though, I admire and respect your candid honesty. Plus periods are a natural occurance so one shouldn't be so shocked. Still, it's just like DAMN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAhahahaha this was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts