Guys I'd Fuck- The Monkees


Ok, I know some of you may be thinking, “What the fuck Erika”?

But remember that this list consists of unconventionally attractive men that I find sexually appealing, like Rasputin. So no you will not find Leonardo Dicaprio or Denzel Washington on this list because it’s obvious that those men are sexy.

But let’s look at the Monkees for a second. They were a 60’s band/TV show that was modeled after the Beetles, and became wildly popular due to their comical antics and catchy music. Although they were modeled after the Beetles, I actually found nothing sexy about The Beetles, but everything sexy about the Monkee’s, well, 2 of them (Davy and Peter). And being the good groupie that I am, it would be important for me to fuck the entire band just for the bragging rights.
So although I find Mike and Mickey the least attractive of them all, I’d still have to fuck them.

That's being a good host!

Comments

Popular Posts