A body Desensitized....





My body has finally started to become desensitized after 5 ongoing years in this industry. Even after genuinely enjoying sex, I have now gotten to the place where it is impossible for me to get off on just straight sex alone. Although my goal when I have sex is to have an orgasm, which I usually do, 80% of that orgasm is mental, and the rest is from the toy that I use. My orgasms are also becoming harder to achieve now.

I hate admitting all of this because I don’t want my clients to think that they can no longer satisfy me sexually, because that’s simply not true. This is why it is EXETREMELY crucial that I have some sort of emotional connection with my clients.

Over the years I’ve had clients that I had no real connection with, but enjoyed the sex because we both got off. Today, that won’t happen. My body won’t let me.If I don’t have some sort of emotional connection with the man, then I probably won’t enjoy the sex, and that’s not because I don’t want to, it’s because I can’t. I spoke to an OB/GYN who is aware of what I do, and he told me that the ongoing friction from the condoms and fingers is causing the desensitization.

But it’s not just my pussy that’s becoming desensitized; my nipples are on its way from the constant pinching and rolling. At this point, fingers are just a bad idea. I try to steer my clients away from digging in my pussy because not only does that not feel good, it starts to irritate me after about 15 seconds. Even when I masturbate alone I become irritated by my own fingers, and that’s bad.

I’m experimenting with different brands of condoms, and spending more money on better brands like Trojan.

I think my pussy just needs a vacation, but even if I did that I’d still play with myself because I need the stimulation.

Umm, maybe a break is underway.

Well see.




Comments

Popular Posts