The Ultimate Orgasm



This one is for the ladies....

If you've ever had problems having an orgasm, here is a personal trick that I use. Because most orgasms are part mental and part physical, take some time to manifest your kinkiest thought before you begin having sex.

Those of you that have been in my company know that I use this specific toy. I love this toy so much, that it's one of my ultimate "must haves" when I'm fucking, and it's called: "Vibe Me Sensual Pleasure Vibe". I never use this vibe on the inside of my pussy, but instead, I strategically place the vibe against my clit as I'm riding, and lean forward to keep it in place.

Now - as you're riding and vibing at the same time, pull that kinky thought from your memory banks and begin stimulating your mind, while your man and the vibrator is stimulating your pussy and clit.

Move your hips in a circular motion while keeping the vibrator securely in place. If the vibrator slips away from the clit, just put it back in place, but never hold it there with your hands. For some reason holding the vibrator with my hands takes away from the orgasm. Most of the orgasm will come from the stimulation on the clit and his cock movements inside your vagina. As your riding, have your partner GENTLY touch your breast or better yet, have him rub them with oil while your on top.

It may not happen right away, but don't stop .Orgasms should feel like waves, and they usually start in the pit of your stomach. They kind of feel like the downward decent on a roller coaster, but the sensation is phenomenal once you reach it!

Good Luck!

Comments

Popular Posts