The Butch Fantasy.....

(Sexy Butch Lesbian- Skyler Cooper)


I had a raging orgasm today and yesterday that was probably mentally induced by a particular fantasy that I've been having lately.

So anyway, I recently got a slew of vibrating dildos and anal probes and decided to try one with my client yesterday. As I lay there with my legs spread eagle and the vibrator on my clit, I envisioned a big black pussy eating butch lesbian dyke between my legs doing what she does best. This is a recurring fantasy that I've had for the last year or so, which makes me cum like crazy.

The orgasms are so intense that I loose sight for 20 seconds. Now don't get me wrong, I love men and femme lesbians, but there's nothing sexier than that "Stud Mystique".

There once was a saying among black women that goes "Once you go white, you know you been licked right", referring to the way white men eat pussy. But I'm going to change that up, and start a new trend.

The new saying is......

"Once you go butch Dyke, you know you been licked right"

Erika

Comments

Popular Posts