"Milk" is delicious....


Yesterday I watched one of the most stunning movies of 2008, "Milk" staring Sean Penn, who won an Oscar for the role. Rarely do I take in a movie on such a personal level. I guess that's because most of my best friends are Gay, and it was a drag queen that got me started in this business. I owe so much to them because they are the ones that taught me that life is too short to worry about little things and little people. But I digress....

"Milk" captured the essence of San Francisco Supervisor and Gay Rights leader Harvey Milk, and his unyielding determination to make life better and fair for gays. Milk was a Gay Republican who not only stood up for gay rights; he stood up for the Unions, Minorities, and better public Schools for the San Francisco Community. His determination to fight for ALL people is what won him the popular vote.

Sadly his go-getting nature was met with constant opposition, and ended with him being assassinated.

On a lighter note - it was kinda funny watching my dad squirm and grimace at the sight of men kissing, but he agreed that the movie was great.

Check it out!

By the way, I posted 2 new naked vlog videos in the Movie Section (They're FREE). The password is Erika

http://majestichands.com/movies.php


Comments

Popular Posts