Some like it rough....NOT ME!

What is it with men and brutality? Is it the need to prove that he's the man? I'm not sure, but whoever told him that rough sex is great, is definitely someone who gets laid less often than I do. Word of advice - I do NOT like being pounded into the mattress. You do NOT have to prove your manhood to me by removing all signs of romance and sensuality from our time together. Last time I checked, I wasn't a dog or gorilla, and neither are you, so PLEASE stop with the National Geographic style sex.

See, this is the problem with dealing with new clients, especially young ones. They haven't the slightest idea of what turns me on, or how to even ask. And then after 5 years in business and TONS of writing about what I like, I still get clients who come here looking to prove his manhood. It's like watching a gorilla pound on his chest.

If you haven't gotten the memo by now, IM THE BOSS; And if your fragile ego can't handle that, better luck elsewhere. Men don't pay to come here and shove their testosterone around. They come here to be with the professional, ME!

So this last new guy that came here needs to be reminded of that! He literally did everything wrong from the time he walked in, from the time he left. He had this arrogance about him that was almost comical. He didn't talk much, but he sure did asked a lot of questions. And usually I don't give too much information about me if our chemistry isn't there, and I definitely wasn't feeling him.

Although the session went on fine, I still didn't feel that spark that I usually feel with 99% of my regular clients. I guess this is where YMMV comes in, and how the lack of chemistry can make an OK session seem like an awful one. This makes me sort of sad though because here is a handsome well built man that I probably would never see again, based on his dried up personality and lack of sensuality.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but girls in this industry don't get off as easily as "regular" women. We need a little more coaxing and creative sexuality just to get the orgasm off the ground. Thank God for the men that know my body, because if I left it up to all the newbie's, I'd be drier than the Serengeti.

Erika

Comments

Popular Posts