Naked Vlog Series......


Ok, I've come up with a cool idea to market myself to strangers, while at the same time entertaining my mass of regulars. I have decided to do a weekly series of Naked Vlogs just discussing various kink and sex related topics. I'm going to try to have special guests appear with me, but it seems increasingly difficult to find serious video partners, so don't hold your breath on that one.

I've already done 3 which I think are pretty damn good and sexy. So hopefully the topics will become more serious but sexy.

If there's anything specific that you want me to talk about, please email me or leave a comment in this blog. I'm looking forward to the complete stimulation of both your mind and body. So stay tuned.

Go check out the first 3 series and tell me what you think!

(Last 3 videos on the page)

(Password is Erika)

http://majestichands.com/movies.php

Comments

Popular Posts