Guys I'd Fuck- Al Pacino


I am proud to say that I was HOT for Al Pacino way before black folks became obsessed with Scarface in the late 90's, and it's a lust that I still harbor today.

The year was 1989 when I discovered the awesomeness known as Al Pacino. My parents were having their usual Saturday night Poker game with the neighbors when they started discussing movies. Now being the avid movie watcher that I am, I quietly sat at the bottom of the basement stairs listening to them discuss movies. As the conversation began to progress, my parents would let me join in on the discussion, which I adored.

Every movie discussed that night was a movie that I'd previously seen and loved, so joining the conversation was a real treat. Suddenly they began discussing two movies that I wasn't familiar with, "The Godfather 1 & 2", and this is where my obsession and fascination was conceived.

The discussion about "The Godfather 1& 2" turned into the main discussion of the night, and Al Pacino's name was thrown around at least 300 times by everyone in the room. I began to get anxious over the fact that I couldn't join this discussion, because I wasn't quite familiar with Al Pacino yet, so I had my father go out the very next day and rent me some Al Pacino movies. Back in those days the VCR was the current technology, and most grocery stores had movie clubs where you could rent movies. So that evening my dad walks into my room with a stack of his "Al Pacino Must-haves", which were the Godfather 1&2 and Scarface.

I got settled in front of our large console TV, opened a bag of Doritos, and got busy watching the moves. Being that I was only 11 or 12 at the time, the Godfather went completely over my head, but I immediately fell in love with Al Pacino. Once I watched Scarface, my admiration quickly turned to lust, which led to countless hours in the bathtub playing with my young inexperienced vagina.

I began to wallpaper my room with posters of Al Pacino from various movies that I had seen. Serpico and Scarface mainly, but I also had a small picture of him on the front of my TrapperKeeper that I would keep in my desk at school. Later I would learn some interesting facts about Al that I thought were cute, like the fact that he's only 5'7. I had got it in my mind for so many years that AL was a tall man because of all those mafia and larger than life characters that he played. I mean hell, when you think of Mafia men, you think big men. Or better yet, Italian gangsters with big dicks, and the desire to use them!

That was Al Pacino in my wet dreams...

Comments

Popular Posts