My apartment was broken into. It's that FUCKING time of year!

My apartment was broken into tonight, and I can't believe this shit. I had just bragged about how safe my neighborhood was, and how there are no ghetto riff-raff, and then this shit happens right before Christmas. The Police and finger print investigators just left and informed me that this is the 7th break-in this week, just in this apartment complex. FUCK!

They believe that it's an inside job with the Maintenance men, and so do I. Those fuckers ride around all day in those golf carts just casing out the place, and low and behold I have fresh golf cart tracks pulled right up to the window that they broke. Fucking scum bag bastards!

I'm still in shock that they had the audacity to violate my shit the way they did. You guys should have seen they way they trashed my apartment, scattering clothes, underwear, and all my personal belongings around my apartment. It was awful having the police and investigators photographing my panties, along with all my adult toys that I use with clients.

Then- of all the shit that they could have taken, like my TV and Computer, they took my Passport, SS card, $2300 cash, and the safe that I keep all my important documents in. Now I have to take time out of my busy schedule to get all of those things taken care of. I've already stopped all my bank accounts, so now I just need a new Passport, SSC, and new birth certificates for me and my son.

Even after all this, I'm still SOOOO blessed! Things could have been much worse, like me or my son walking in and getting hurt. Everything that they stole can be replaced within the next couple of weeks, so I'm very happy about that.

Before I go to bed tonight, I'm going to do a FULL cleanse of my apartment to rid the negative energy. And I'm also going to do a karma ritual and dedicate it to the fuckers that did this. They will definitely get everything they deserve! My karma rituals work wonders on assholes.

Please keep me in your prayers and positive thoughts.

I really need it right now!

Comments

Popular Posts