Oh GOD...Kille me NOW! LOL

Oh God, life couldn’t get anymore shittier for me right now. Christmas is less than a week away and I have NOTHING. Everything that I had from gifts to Christmas money was stolen. Now I must take the time to report me and my son’s passport and SS card stolen, and then get new ones! The process takes time and money, which I have very little of each right now. I’m trying to stay in good spirits right now because I promised my son that his Christmas is still going to be fabulous in spite of us getting robbed, but the truth is, I don’t get paid from the Hospital or my side gigs till January. I have about $115 and a potential client on Tuesday. God I hope that client comes through on Tuesday. I hate feeling like I’m in such a crunch. It sucks!

I usually don’t wish harm on anyone but may the fuckers that broke into my home burn in hell!!

Oh fuck it! I’m tired of hearing myself bitch.

Let me get ready for this Christmas Party with my family.

Hopefully they got booze!

Erika

Comments

Popular Posts