What the New Year may bring.....


I can sit here all day and talk about the millions of New Years resolutions that I’ve made over this passing year, but I’m not. I’ve been making New Years resolutions ever since I was about 16 years old, and have seen none of them manifest into reality. The truth is, I’m a girl of urgency, so making things happen works best when the situation is urgent. And at this moment, nothing is urgent.

I will say this though; although I have no New Year’s resolutions to carry out, I am certain that 2009 is going to be my best year yet. I can feel it. And all of the mistakes I’ve made in 2008 were a learning process; a process in which I’ve learned so much about myself and this industry.

I haven’t taken anything for granted, and please know that I am truly aware that every success in this industry is contributed to the relationship that I have with my clients. If I didn’t have this relationship with them, I would have probably folded up my Massage Table years ago.

It is them who has gotten me though this terrible economy, or has been there through the few trying situations I was presented with, like my father and brother getting sick, to my apartment being broken into.

So in the end, if I were to create a list of New Years resolutions, the only one I’d list is to make
and keep my clientele satisfied!

That is in fact what being a hooker is all about...Keeping you fellas satisfied, so that I can continue being satisfied.

Comments

Popular Posts