I'm back from LA and All Systems are Go! The candy shop is NOW open and ready for business. I have quite a bit of emails and voice mail messages to catch up with, so please bear with me. If it's an urgent sexual need, please feel free to contact me again!

I posted some pictures of my best friends (Team Evil) who are some of the Awesomest Gay guys on the planet. My one friend Jeremy just celebrated his 31st birthday, which is one of the reasons I went to LA.

The pictures are on my Flickr page so be sure to check them out. Sorry, there are no pictures of me in any of them. Y'all already know what I look like! LOL

But anyway, I'll elaborate on the fantasticness of my trip later....

Alright, here are the pictures!

Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/majestichands/

Comments

Popular Posts