Erotika.....

I've been asked numerous times to write erotica stories based on sessions with clients. At first, I was totally opposed to the idea of dishing out the private nature of a clients time with me, but was quickly encouraged to do so by one of the men that I'm going to write about today. So without further ado, I present to you, the first of my Erotica series called:

"And they shall call him Caesar"

I haven't known this particular client for a very long time; in fact I probably met him some time in early October. Tall, olive skin complexion, dark hair and eyes, southern Italian decent, but could be easily mistaken as Mexican or Arab because of his dark skin.

When I hear is voice over the phone, he is easily recognized because of his Minnesota accent, which is pretty similar to the accent of certain parts of Canada. I wasn't sure what to make of this man when I first met him. Certain things about him just made me uneasy, but my inner sex god kept telling me to be patient with him, because he was on his way to being one of my best clients! And my inner Sex God was RIGHT!

After a few weekly sessions, and his acceptance of being molded, he quickly became a wonderful lover. Our last session is still vivid as the day it happened. He comes to me dressed in business attire; button down shirt, tie, slacks, dress shoes, and a soft brown leather bombers jacket which in itself is erotic, considering that I love a well dressed man.

He fills me up with lovely compliments, which made me adore him even more. Watching him undress is a treat also, because his body is both burly and manly which gives me the sense of security. I quickly slip out of my pink negligee to reveal my fully nude body. He doesn't waste any time making it clear that he wants to please me.

With my back towards him, he softly caresses my tits and inner thighs. His warm hands softly graze across by shaved pussy, and as he touches it, my pussy becomes wet and aroused.

After taking my juices onto his fingers, he licks his fingers, swallowing every drop of my juices. He leans over and says to me, "Erika, I want to lick your pussy dry". And far be it of me to deny a man the privilege of pleasing me.

So I got out my magical egg and lay on my back with my legs spread wide open. He places himself between my legs, with only the top of his head in my view. I turn my egg on the highest level and place it on my clit. The sensation of the egg on my clit is so intense that I shiver and ball up my toes. Before I knew it, I could feel his wet tongue massaging the opening of my wet pussy. I moan in ecstasy, as the egg and his tongue work simultaneously at bringing me to one the biggest and greatest orgasm's that I've had this year.

Even after coming, he still continued to lick me dry as he promised. I fold in my legs and brung them close to my chest as he continues eating my pussy. My eyes roll back into my head as I come to the brink of another orgasm. I feel his tongue roll from my pussy to my ass crack and back up to my pussy again! I reacted with a shutter, and I grab the headboard because I felt another orgasm coming. I braced myself as I allowed the orgasm to start in the pit of my stomach, and then release itself from the top of my head. I felt faint, and my legs shivered and ached. My hands begin to tremble as I allowed the orgasmic wave to pass through me.

It had been ages since I'd had an orgasm that intense and frequent.

He comes up to me, face to face, and as I look at him, I see the Ancient Roman leader that I've read about throughout school. I gaze in his eyes and I say; "And they shall call him Caesar".

He laughs because I've told him before that he reminded me of Julius Cesar, and quick as a flash he says to me; "And you are my Cleopatra"

The End

Comments

Popular Posts