Counting my blessings, and my LA trip.....

Wow, it's been an insanely busy week around here, but a really nice one. My week has become completely booked ever since I returned home from Los Angeles on Monday, and it looks like it's going to continue being busy throughout the New Year. Goodie, Goodie!

Man, I am one blessed individual here, and please know that I'm not taking anything for granted. I count my blessings everyday because they have become increased daily. THANK YOU GOD. I guess I deserve my successes because I'm a hustling fool. I've been taking this business seriously ever since I began, and my gumption is really paying off. Thank you for everything guys. I really do adore you fellas!

But anyway, my trip to LA was awesome. My good friend Jeremiah flew to LA with me from Kentucky, and he is by far one of the greatest human beings I know. Just being around him makes me glow. His layover was in St. Louis, so we got the chance to fly to LA together. We decided to go half on this nice rental car, but unfortunately they gave us this terribly ugly economy car.

Once we picked up our rental, we drove to my best friend's apartment in West Hollywood, and then drove out to Long Beach for Mexican food with my hot Latino friend Isaac. Boy, I was in Homo-heaven! Later that night we all met up at this cute little gay dive in Hollywood called The Spotlight Lounge for Jeremy's birthday party. After about 4 drinks and a puff a "wacky tobaccy", I was spent. The night became a blur, but I'm sure I had fun.

Saturday morning, we all woke up and decided to go to the West Hollywood Farmers Market for shopping and eating, then off to the Fairfax Flea Market for junk shopping. Needless to say I splurged a bit on junk at the flea market, but I deserve it. Later that night we met back up with Isaac and Zack, and we all headed over to Stinkers Lounge and ended it at The Eagle, where I spanked Tons of hot gay men on the bare ass with a flogger. HOT!

I had fun man.....Life is so good for me right now!

Erika

Comments

  1. With RentalCars you can get cheap car hire at over 49000 locations globally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts