Sexually frustrated, deprived, and bored....

That describes my week…

Although my dance card has been filled to capacity all week with lovely men, most of them only wanted massages, ass play, and blow jobs. And let me tell you something- an entire week of nothing but that has left me sexually deprived and bored.

My vagina has been neglected big time, and she is NOT happy about that…

I can’t find any of my big dick regulars nowhere, and masturbating isn’t doing the job.

I’ve been tempted to make a booty-call, but sadly I’ve become the quintessential Hooker, and giving it away for free is no longer in my vocabulary, but God, am I tempted!

Oh well, It’s still early, it’s only 6:49am, and I have nice 41 year old tender coming by this afternoon. And if he asks for anything other than invading my vagina
, I am going to be PISSED!!

THC

Comments

Popular Posts