Duo Sex Sessions....

I like being able to offer sexy options to my men, such as adding another lovely woman to the mix for some hot threesome action. Although it’s been years since I’ve had a great duo partner, and we always had great fun, I will admit that Duo sex is hard fucking work. Not only is Duo sex hard physical work, it’s also hard on you mentally.

Usually when I’m having one on one sex, I can focus all of my sexual energy into one partner, but when you add an extra partner in the mix, that sexual energy has to be divided and shared.

Some partners don’t understand the meaning of share and divide and that’s when a threesome can quickly turn into plain ole voyeuristic sex, with a partner left watching from the sidelines

But what kills a duo session for me entirely, is a female partner who isn’t bisexual. It is imperative that all my female partners are bisexual or borderline Gay like I am. That way, we can all get something out of this arrangement.

Because God knows, I can get totally bored during a duo session if there’s not a Gay woman present to take over if the man happens to get tired. And nothing is more frustrating than not getting off especially when we all have the opportunity to do so.

Comments

Popular Posts