No men under 35 please....

This is how I end all my ads.

*No men under 35 Please*

And immediately the men who don’t fit that age requirement will call and demand why.

Most of them will go on and on about how successful they are, and how they own a home, drive a BMW, and make tons of money, all which may be true, but means absolutely NOTHING to me. What these guys fail to understand, which I tried to explain for 20 minutes to some 30 year old, is that you young dudes just make me uncomfortable.

I’m usually so uncomfortable that my pussy won’t work. My pussy becomes so turned off, that it becomes dryer than the Serengeti Desert. It’s been 10 years since I had sex with anyone around my own age, and I honestly don’t miss it. To be completely honest, I’ve always had a sweet tooth for the older man, preferably around 40-60.

But don’t worry young men; once you become 35, my pussy is like the ocean.

Open, wet, and ready for you to dive in!

Comments

Popular Posts