The Bohemian Hooker...

I received this email on Saturday from a reader of my blog, and his views of me are so right on. Here’s what his email says:

“I read your blog with great interest

you are:
only interested in men > 35 y/o
really into Jazz
an enthusiastic traveler to interesting location like Paris
of a Bohemian Sensibility and substantial intellect
amazingly positive and upbeat
an extraordinary person it seems to me.

There are far too few people around like yourself

I hope you keep on doing what you do and being what you are and blogging about it; it gives encouragement to other like you.

Regards”

This right here is the #1 reason why I keep a blog. I love the praises!

But more than I love being praised, I loved being viewed as different, eclectic, eccentric, Bohemian-like, and intelligent. That to me is FAR more important than being viewed as sexy. Even in this industry, sexy isn't forever, but intelligence and personality is.

So when ever I’m done fucking for a living, I’ll at least have an audience that’ll still be interested in me as a person.

Thank you for that!

Comments

Popular Posts