Philandering should be kept secret....


These men out here kill me with their inability to cheat quietly and leave their mistresses a secret. Take this idiot for instance, South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford who not only confessed he cheated, but decided to tell the world how much he loved his mistress. OK, shit like that happens, and I understand that he may have loved the "other woman". But can you please leave that part a secret? Why put your wife and family through more agony by admitting that you loved your mistress. A simple; "I cheated, I fucked up, and I'm sorry" would have sufficed. But Nooooo, this dude gives a statement telling the world that he and his mistress were soul mates. WTF??

I would never admit that I loved the man I cheated with unless my intentions were to leave my husband and go be with this dude. And I'm pretty sure that his wife already knew about her husbands philandering ways, but kept quiet like most women who are married to successful men, and that's understandable. I would NEVER leave my rich successful husband over another woman, FUCK THAT! Why should she win?

Now the people of South Carolina are asking him to step down which is absurd to me. If the man was a good Governor and took care of the people of S. Carolina, then he should be allowed to continue to do his job. I'm a nurse by trade, and my fucking around on my husband doesn't make me any less of a great nurse.

But he's Southern and Republican, and we all know that they do things a little different.

Miss Erika

Comments

  1. I thought the same thing! Especially after reading how he said, "I will be able to die knowing I had met my soulmate" (referring to the mistress). What!? If his wife is anywhere near human I know she wants to lunge at him and rip his face off by now. I mean, if she wants to forgive him for cheating fine, but he is talking like he still wants a relationship with the other woman or something. Maybe they (he and his wife) are just staying together so things won't look so bad to the public. Or, maybe in the near future it will come out that indeed they are going to separate. Whew! Too much drama for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts