Incall Space Upgrade


Well it’s finally that time to start redecorating my incall space. But before I go out and look for lovely furniture and wall coverings, my best friends dad has purchased a “unique” turn of the century cottage styled 2 bedroom house that he’s fixing up and selling. I’m thinking that this would be an excellent opportunity to upgrade my incall space, and what I love most about this house is that it’s 90 something years old with all the original woodwork. I haven’t seen the house in person yet (Only Photos) but I was told that I’d LOVE it.

With homes that old you really have to make sure that all the electrical and plumbing is up to par, and that it passes inspection. I’m not too worried about that though because I was told that the house has been completely rehabbed, and is in immaculate condition, so all I have to do is go look at it.

If everything works out and I love the house, it’s MINE. But if I get that Hell-to-the-NO feeling when I walk though, then it’s off store hopping to redecorate the apartment that I already have.

Wish me luck, I go look at the house next week!

(Pictured above is the living room)

Comments

Popular Posts