Farewell to Michael Jackson

Needless to say like millions of other people around the world, I was glued to CNN to watch Michael Jackson’s Memorial service. My plan was to not see any clients yesterday and instead sit and watch the coverage ALL DAY LONG, which I did.

I did however squeeze one client in just so I didn’t seem too unproductive, and I’m GLAD I did. He was awesome! I mean AWESOME!!

Just as he was leaving, the memorial was ending and I got the honor of seeing Michael’s beautiful daughter Paris on stage telling the world how much she loved her daddy.

Wow, talk about powerful and emotional.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyfQOTCCbXg

On a side note..

I'm not crazy about John Mayer's music, but dude ROCKED! I think this was the best performance of the whole service!

Comments

Popular Posts