Guys I'd Fuck- Anderson Cooper of CNN


I knew absolutely nothing about Anderson Cooper until I was watching the Michael Jackson coverage on CNN with my grandmother over the phone, and she says to me; “Do you know who Anderson Cooper is”? I just kind of shrugged my shoulders and said, “Yeah, he’s the grey haired CNN news Anchor”. My grandmother then tells me that Anderson Cooper is Gloria Vanderbilt’s son, and my interest in him immediately peaked.

I said.... “THE Gloria Vanderbilt”

She says.... “Yes, THE Gloria Vanderbilt”

And immediately Anderson Cooper became sexy to me! LOL

It’s funny what a prominent family and some money can do for a man.

But just like many other dashing well dressed men, Anderson happens to be gay.

Oh well.

Comments

  1. i read your blog all the time....girl i love it. Anyway, I thought i was the only on who that Anderson Cooper could get it. I tell people that all the time and they look at me like im crazy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts