Young, Dumb, and full of Cum....

I was somewhere between 15 and 17 years old when I met Doug. I had been working the Dry cleaning gig for a couple years now every summer. Doug was approximately 38 or 39 and he was a delivery guy for Coca-cola. And next door to my job in the same strip mall was a liquor store where Doug would deliver soda’s daily.

The only way I could describe Doug was simply adorable!

Doug was SO adorable that it never really crossed my mind to approach him. I always thought that a guy like him had some Jenny McCarthy or Pamela Anderson looking girlfriend, and my black ass didn’t stand a chance. Now don’t get me wrong, I was confident as a mother fucker back in my teenage years, but I wasn’t a pro with the white boys just yet, and approaching a white dude took a little more courage and game.

So day after day I’d watch Doug deliver those sodas, and then quick as a flash he’d be gone. Well after 3 weeks of watching and lusting after Doug, the Sex Gods decided to open an opportunity for me. Doug’s load was a little heavier than usual and he had a hard time getting the door open, so just like the Hustler I am, I ran outside to open the door for him, and that made way for simple conversations between Doug and I.

Everyday I’d see him pull into the parking lot and I’d run out to hold the door open for him. Some days I’d be so desperate to see him that I’d be sitting outside smoking a cigarette and when I saw his truck pull up I’d get weak at the knees.

“What’s up little lady”, he would say to me on the way inside the liquor store.

“Nothing much, just waiting for YOU”, I would say back.

“REALLY, you waiting for me?” he responded.

“Yes, my day doesn’t officially begin till I see you”. I said.

He’d look at me with this half confused, half flattered look and say, “You’re a trip girl”

Everyday during his deliveries, Doug would stop and chat with me for about 10 minutes, and I’d always make the most of that 10 minutes. Soon those 10 minutes turned to 15, then 20, and when Doug started becoming late to his other delivery destinations; he decided to give me his pager number so that we could chat while he was driving making deliveries.

The summer was almost over and school was 2 weeks away, so I knew if I was going to get some dick, I had to act fast. Since I was pretty comfortable with Doug at this point, I just came right out and said the magic phrase that always seems to get me lucky with white dudes which is….” I’ve never been with a white guy before”. Now granted I was young, cute, and promiscuous, and was N-E-V-E-R turned down no matter how young I was, Doug was more than willing to take that risk with me.

So a plan had to be put into place.

Since Doug lived 40 minutes away, and getting a Hotel room with a 15 year old was out of the question, we decided that he would pull his truck to the back of the strip mall, I would pretend to be taking the trash to the dumpster, and we’d have a quick fuck in the back of his truck. Classy Right?

So I climbed inside the back and found a crate to sit on. I pulled off my pants and placed my panties around my ankles, and Doug wanted to enter my pussy unprotected but I didn’t let him.

“You got a rubber”, I asked.

“Do I need one”, he replied. “I’ll take it out when I’m about to cum”

For about 10 seconds I considered letting him do it, that is, until he said something real stupid.

“If you let me cum in you, then jump up and down, all the cum will fall out and you won’t get pregnant”.

I have him the, “God you’re stupid look”, and put my clothes back on.

That experience reminds me so much of the saying, “Young, Dumb, and full of Cum”.

We eventually fucked in a rural area Motel where all the pedophiles went, so the only thing that looked out of place was my black ass. But we did come prepared this time with rubbers and a small travel sized container of Vaseline.

Ahhhh, those were the days.

















Comments

Popular Posts