Cigarettes and Coffee

Something happened on Saturday that has never happen before with a client.

I had a new client who scheduled for an hour, and I allowed him to stay for 5. There is something to be said about a person when you enjoy their company and conversation so much that you forget it was a service, really forget.

He inspired me
He was mesmerized by me
He adored me

We lay in the bed naked, laughing and talking about everything under the sun. From music, business, our future endeavors, and our past, and I thought to myself; this is what a true “Girl Friend Experience” should feel like.

He was curious about me and I was curious about him. He revealed that he went to prison for 8 years for drug dealing, which surprised me because he wasn’t the quintessential stereotypical drug dealer type.

He hung on every word I said, like I was giving him a Harvard Education on life, and I did the same with him. I don’t even remember his name or what he looked like with any particular detail, but I remember our conversation because it’s fresh in my memory banks.

He then got up, jumped in the shower, and kissed me goodbye.

It was 11pm when I finally got into the shower; I get out and towel myself dry then decided to make myself a pot of coffee. I grab the pack of Kool Mild from my purse and light one up. At that moment I thought to myself, “I wish he could have stayed longer and shared this coffee and cigarettes with me”.

That’s what I do when I really like someone, I drink coffee with them!

It’s weird, I know!



Comments

Popular Posts