I'm in a creative FUNK...

Ugh, it’s one of those funks where getting motivation is damn near impossible. One problem that I’m having is that people don’t get me, and often become offended by my posts.

Now the last thing I want to do is become filtered and watered down because someone needs to be titty fed, and I don’t titty feed anyone except my children and paying customers. Someone’s probably going to get offended by that, but Oh well!!

So if I go a few days without blogging, that just means that I’m dried up of content and witty shit to say.

May need to do a Pagan Ritual to conjure creativity, or just drink an entire bottle of Vodka. Alcohol usually does it!!

See you soon!



Comments

  1. Oh. No problem, to those who become offended, just advise them of the fact that you are into artistic expression i.e. Erykah Badu's new video.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts